Our objective is to be the leader of hotel real estate investments and the platform of choice for hotel investors.
We are known by investors for our:
- Track record of delivering results with a risk appropriate appetite
- Key relationships across the globe
- Thoughtful approach to investment objectives, investment cycles, economic cycles, industry cycles, risk appetite, strategy
- Experience with public markets, private equity, pension funds and private capital investors
Selective Hospitality Investments
- Active asset management – hands on ownership driving performance
- Capital Structuring – Asset equity and debt management
- Asset Acquisition and Transaction management
- Portfolio real estate strategy
- Branding, Franchising and Property Management selection
The Full – G team has deep experience in hotel investments
Drew Coles, founder and Chief Executive of Full – G, is a well known and highly credible name in the North American hospitality real estate market.
Prior to Full – G, Drew was President and CEO of InnVest REIT. InnVest was a publicly traded REIT on the Toronto Stock Exchange (INN.UN). He was also a Trustee on the Board of Trustees.
At the time of privatization (August 2016), the company of InnVest had an investment portfolio of over 100 hotels across Canada with a diverse exposure of asset class and brands: Marriott, Fairmont, Hyatt Regency, Hilton, Comfort, Holiday Inn and other global brands located in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton, Quebec City, Ottawa, Halifax, Regina. St. John’s and most major lodging markets across Canada.
The enterprise value of the organization was $2.1B CAD at that time with over 5,000 employees.
Drew Coles also previously managed the luxury hotel real estate investments for Oxford Properties valued at approximately $1.7B CAD (2014). Oxford is a global real estate owner and manager, as the real estate platform on behalf of the Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System fund ($82.5B CAD in assets – reported in 2016 OMERS Annual Report). Additionally, Drew has worked as a senior executive with Fairmont Raffles Hotels & Resorts (now owned by Accor Hotels), Delta Hotels & Resorts (previously owned by bcIMC – British Columbia Investment Management Corporation).
Drew Coles, notable lead transactions (in Canadian Dollars)
- $2.1B privatization of InnVest REIT to Bluesky Hotels & Resorts
- $48.3M public offering equity raise for InnVest REIT
- $115M acquisition of Marriott Ottawa downtown for InnVest REIT
- $90M acquisition of Fairmont Vancouver Airport for InnVest REIT
- $90M disposition portfolio of 17 Canadian hotels assets on behalf of InnVest REIT
- $33M acquisition for a minority partnership share with KingSett Capital as majority partner – Marriott Courtyard Toronto
- $37M acquisition of Marriott Autograph Hotel Saskatchewan for InnVest REIT
- Undisclosed amount acquisition of Park Hyatt Toronto for Oxford Properties
- Undisclosed amount acquisition of Intercontinental downtown Toronto for Oxford Properties
- Various disposition activity of Canadian hotel assets (Fairmont, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, Quality Suites, Best Western)
- Significant debt finance and re-financing activity
- Over $600M in capital re-investment deployed
Institutional quality of experience
Entrepreneurial spirit of delivery
Drew Coles, Hotel Asset Management
Built and structure hotel asset management platform for InnVest REIT to oversee 100+ hotel Canadian portfolio with over 14,000 rooms.
Internalize and restructure Oxford Properties luxury hotel investments management platform.
- Fairmont Royal York (on behalf of InnVest, KingSett Capital and Ivanhoe Cambridge partnership), Toronto, Ontario
- Park Hyatt Toronto, ON
- Fairmont Palliser Calgary, AB
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver, BC
- Fairmont MacDonald, Edmonton, AB
- Intercontinental Hotel downtown Toronto, ON
- Marriott downtown, Ottawa, ON